A.H. Management Group’s Message on Health and Safety
Health and safety are the cornerstones to A.H.’s corporate culture. They outline our daily operations in a business where we receive, produce, and transport large quantities of product every day.
It is with this same mindset that we provide our services to customers, in their facilities. We strive for great customer experiences that go beyond smooth, uninterrupted service and delicious, fresh products. A.H. is committed to the health and safety of our Customers.
From the onset of The COVID-19 Pandemic, A.H. regularly monitors The Center for Disease Control’s website. Our management team meets weekly or as needed to review website updates, news bulletins, and procedure changes.
A.H. Associates take the following measures to ensure Customer health and safety:
• Before entering a new location, hands are washed or sanitized.
• Disposable gloves and face masks are worn while in customer facilities.
• Interactive screens, touchpads, and other points of contact are cleaned and sanitized every service.
• Employee temperatures are recorded daily.
• Employees have participated in training sessions accompanied by reminder letters, emails, and bulletin board announcements to regularly wash hands and avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouths.
• Employees self-report weekly by signing-off that they are COVID-19 symptom-free.
• Employees know to stay at home, isolate and seek a Physician in accordance with CDC requirements should they exhibit flu-like or other COVID-19 symptoms.
• Personal touch such as handshakes, high fives, etc. are not permitted.
• All points of contact within our facility are sanitized twice daily with QUAT disinfectant.
• Social distancing has been implemented to include working from home, second shifts, separate breaks with isolated seating.
• Other precautions have been added to include plastic partitions and face shields.